Wednesday, August 21, 2019

[Jokes]Iron man's super humor of super hero






“Let’s face it, this is not the worst thing you’ve caught me doing.”

When Pepper Potts walks in on Tony messing with his Iron Man suit, this classic Stark comeback cannot be beaten.

This one of the classic scene in the iron man series, it's very funny.


5 Best quotes of Iron Man

1. “My armor was never a distraction or a hobby, it was a cocoon, and now I’m a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can’t take away – I am Iron Man.”

2. “I’m Tony Stark. I build neat stuff, got a great girl, occasionally save the world. So why can’t I sleep?”

3. “I need to find this guy. You gotta stay safe. That’s all I know. I just stole a poncho from a wooden Indian.”

4. “A famous man once said, ‘We create our own demons.’ Who said that? What does that even mean? Doesn’t matter. I said it ’cause he said it. So now, he was famous and that basically getting said by two well-known guys. I don’t, uh… I’m gonna start again.”

5. “Things are different now, I have to protect the one thing that I can’t live without. That’s you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment