Tuesday, December 17, 2019

[JOKES]Animal Election






The purpose of the meeting of the animals in the forest is to elect an animal who knows human beings and lead them to deal with human beings. The reason is that the development of human beings increasingly threatens the survival of animals.

The first person on the stage was the mouse, who said, "I live in a human house, and I know very well that humans come out to harass humans when they are sleeping. Many humans are schizophrenic because of us! So this representative is not who I am!"

Up just before the cat is away mice has heavy said: "you are a small mouse in the human eyes is a fart ah, is you of the presence of humans to put my training into killer at night, let me become a cat family special kinds! Who say understand human except cat! What I can lead you to the human mouse medicine poison in human food, because human is absolutely trust the cat in the evening, so I should be the representative."


Cats haven't down dogs ran up coldly said: "damn, you are now a dead cat human almost put you out, use modern weapons to catch mice, don't let you catch mice when pet you won't wag its tail, guarding your muscles don't developed, you also is a dispensable role, I can not, as is human loyal friend, know all kinds of methods of curry favor with the human, I know the human is the most people, so you should choose me, who would have thought that the most close animal would hurt him?"

After the dog made a speech, there were no animals coming up, the dog was secretly satisfied that I was the representative of when settled, then from below came a sound: "brothers killed the three human side of the bastard, to the human a xiama wei!" Then the animals all rushed forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment