Tuesday, October 29, 2019

[JOKES]The most easiest road in life is downhill


1.Christmas day let me a person pass, New Year's day also let me a person pass, valentine's day also let me a person pass, have the ability to test you let me a person PASS!



2. What a cute little creature a mosquito would be if it smoked fat instead of blood.


3. What's wrong with the world when you dress like this?


4. I will be in seclusion for a month. Don't call me, because I will come out when I am called.


5. Life is funny. Live or die.


6.It is said that the way to ruin a good song is to use it as an alarm clock, and the way to ruin a good book is to include it in the exam.


7. They say the Internet is fake, I smile, as if the reality is very real.


8. Hard work makes the boss rich!


9 the most thoughtful you are your shoes, do not think it dirty, because you walk the road is not clean.


10. Otaku is a very unstable state, as long as a power failure, will degenerate into caveman.


11.Nothing can go wrong if you try.


12. Only rich people are single. Are you single? You that call bachelor!


13.The so-called maturity is from a tadpole into a frog, not from a small tadpole into a big tadpole.


14. There is a woman who can make you a millionaire, but only if you are a multimillionaire.


15. Go out on your friends, make a fool of yourself.


16. I know that life has no end, but at least, I have to make sure I eat well while I'm at it!


17.I am relieved to know that you are not doing well.


18 I am a very principled person, my principle only three words: to see the mood.


19 The most easiest road in life is downhill


20. You don't know who's swimming naked until the tide goes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment